Index Emperor and Linklicious
Index Emperor and Linklicious focus on providing users with the ability to increase the pings on their backlinks. Adding backlinks to a server encourages crawling by search engine bots so the indexing happens faster than normal, allowing the website as a whole to flourish.
Link Crawling Solution
Link crawling is handled very differently between Index Emperor and Linklicious.
• Index Emperor focuses more on link indexing, but clients that need help with link crawling can use this system to make sure their links are updated and back-linked properly.
• Linklicious focuses on creating shortened links that will be crawled more quickly. They no longer use antiquates RSS feeds to encourage these results because Google no longer focuses on RSS feeds to generate links.
Using RSS feeds to generate link growth may result in a page getting flagged for spam, particularly if a traceable network is used to generate the feed.
Both companies work to avoid having data tracked by search engines.
• Index Emperor works to eliminate any footprint that the index might leave behind. Submissions are spread across multiple services to increase RSS submission and pinging without violating Google standards.
• Linklicious constantly updates their files to ensure that they are remaining Google compliant so there is no concern about tracking the data used for pinging.
These companies both allow the user to track the data submitted to the program to ensure that the system is growing their search ranking. The number of pings per link will be clearly displayed on each homepage for easy access.
How does It Work?
Both systems use a relatively similar mechanism in order to generate positive search rankings for websites.
• All you need to do to with Index Emperor is copy and paste a list of URLs into the Link Emperor file. This will integrate the program directly to an existing account. There is no footprint on SEO plans, so there is no risk of being hurt by Google rankings. The software is currently working to integrate API into products for their customers.
• Linklicious pings backlinks across multiple services and tracks where Google is picking up the link, then re-pings any uncrawled links at a rate set by the customer to avoid allowing them to fall into the Google sandbox.
Linklicious promises to auto-shorten and rewrite links by creating a 301 redirect to track the crawling rate. The system allows users to buy fewer backlinks while still enjoying positive SERP growth.
Different Service Packages
The price and availability of service packages is a noticeable difference between the two programs.
• Index Emperor offers one basic signup fee that allows users to submit up to 50,000 links per day for $37 per month.
• Index Emperor users can also join an affiliate program that allows them to earn 15-40 percent commissions for every payment their referred customers make. The amount earned increases with every successful payment.
• Linklicious offers two paid subscription programs. The basic program is $14.50 a month and allows users to ping all links, monitor link crawling and ensure API for posting for up to 10,000 links a day. The PRO program costs $54.50 a month and includes unlimited API integration, custom domain names and ensures that links will never expire. With this plan you can upload 50,000 links per day.
Linklicious also offers a free program which can be used to anonymize or shorten links, drop links on a set schedule to avoid sandboxing and pinging 20 percent of links for 2500 links a day. All of these services are included with the basic and PRO accounts as well.
Index Emperor vs Linklicious: Conclusion
Who is It For?
There are no penalties or requirements charged to any customers using either Index Emperor or Linklicious.
• Index Emperor is open to any who would like to take control of their link building campaign, and can handle accounts in a variety of sizes.
• Linklicious is designed to assist those that are just getting started with link building. You can increase your use to different service packages and tools as you become more involved with managing your SEO, or the number of backlinks you need to upload becomes larger.
Those looking for a program that is relatively inexpensive may want to sign up for Index Emperor. Index Emperor is for the PRO user that would want to be in charge of all of his link building campaigns. The company is offering a premium package (and the only package) that is definitely better than Linklicious PRO, which costs almost $15 a month extra. You also would want to take into account that some of the Linklicious users have complained of the system leaving large amount of footprints while indexing links.